Reach High to Help Kids Reach Their Full Potential
True Value Foundation has created Youth Up Matching Gifts to partner with retailers and expand the reach of donations designed to help kids achieve their full potential.
When a retailer of True Value Company makes a monetary gift between $250 and $1,000 to a youth-focused, not-for-profit organization, it's eligible to be matched annually by True Value Foundation!
The Foundation uses the following criteria to award matching gifts:
- Clarity of organizational mission and impact on youth development
- Description of program, project or service and specific benefits to youth development and achievement
- Children and teens served range from age six to 18
- Organization is a 501(c)(3), not-for-profit organization
- Retailer and organization are within the continental U.S.
How It Works
A True Value retailer makes a donation to an eligible youth-focused organization and includes the Retailer YOUTH UP Gift Form with their check.
Within three months of receiving the donation, the organization submits a Matching Gifts Request Form.
Matching gift requests are reviewed and awarded quarterly on a first come, first served basis based on available resources. When True Value Foundation matches a gift, both the retailer and the organization will be notified.
Get Started and Make a Difference
For retailers: Retailer YOUTH UP Gift Form
For Not-For-Profit Organizations: Matching Gifts Request Form